Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Still organizing...

So this is taking a little longer than expected... it may not take so long if I wasn't a perpetual perfectionist, one that has a little OCD thrown in the mix (not enough to require medication, although sometimes I wonder if I would benefit from sedation.) 
I am playing with layouts, although my viewers seem to like this one. I know it looks like fall, but that is my favorite time of year. I keep adding my own photography as a background, but cannot get the dimensions perfect so I change back to this template.
Tonight, I will be adding a link list, which includes pages I frequent or find blog-worthy. I will get around to a random "about me" post eventually. If you came here from my facebook page, I am sure you know enough.
Tomorrow is PBear Mail day, so you will read more about the relationship which brings my heart happiness on a regular basis. And the name "DBear," as I promised with my first blog.
Thanks for visiting, have a good night, and don't forget to FLY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment