Monday, September 3, 2012

Life in the fast lane..

I didn't realize how much I needed to slow down and do art today. Spent the morning admiring and critiquing some of my photography, then took on my first altered book project this afternoon with my favorite people. I think I need a day a week or at least every other week of just art- where it be poetry, photography, altered books, just art... My soul craves it. So adding it to my new life schedule
Speaking of which... What schedule? I have got to get myself on a more regular schedule. Between meetings, work, workouts at TPS, extracurriculars, life is never boring, and I love every minute of it. I'm also aiming to be more structured in my time. I feel I'm finally settled in my new place, I can stick to a better schedule. At least my weekly writings and reiki with my Bear have remained constant.. For over two years now. Amazing.
So what's in the fast lane line up? Other than the aforementioned usuals, I have the following to pack in to the next 32 days- yoga for hope (SF), art in the park (redwood regional), Now and Zen (SF- free concert in golden gate), 5 day trip to Portland!!, Melissa Etheridge (Oakland), Jason Mraz and Christina Perri (Berkeley)- excuse my language, but hell yes. To all of the above. Oh, and a speed date deal! Maybe a 5K in there somewhere? Add a lot of workouts at TPS, hours at NAHC, and there's my life, in the fast lane. Live it up!
Love to all, light to all
DBear

No comments:

Post a Comment