Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh Life, how I love you

If I ever feel like I want to move back to Florida, I will have to remind myself of the experiences I would miss out on the most- being here is amazing! I still can't believe I live here. Here, I can be me, completely and wholeheartedly. I can be totally happy being me, surrounded by so many like minded individuals, opportunities to explore, experience, and enjoy life. Sure, happiness isn't determined by my surroundings, but living in the best place in the states surely helps. This weekend, I went on a speed date at TPS (events like that would never happen in the south lol), and a Now and Zen Fest at Golden Gate Park, and I get to experience two more concerts this week-- Melissa Etheridge and Christina Perri/Jason Mraz. Both in very intimate settings. How privileged am I! I don't think I've had this much fun in a while.
Moving out here had to be one of the most frightening experiences I've had. I still have my sad moments, the freak out moments that last a short minute or two, but are still like "what the hell were you thinking?" But for the most part, it's all good. I feel connected to life here. I can't really put it in to words. One friend said I sounded like I married SF and am a newlywed. That's probably a good way to put it. I glow here. This is quite possibly the first time in my life that I haven't had good grades to make me happy, a love life to make me happy, another person, or any accomplishment to make me happy- it's just me. Exploring, experiencing, enjoying... Connecting to Life. Living it up, and loving every moment!
Love to all, Light to All
DBear

No comments:

Post a Comment